About Me

My photo
....smple lng nman eh....

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

..."d mOrE u hAtE, d mOrE u lUv " dAw??, pAla!!

..."d mOrE u hAtE, d mOrE u lUv " dAw??,
...actuali i dont beliv dis....unless i have experience dis!!!


...i and Anica wer gud frens. we share our secrets and mischief in skul and at home,. until one time she told me about hIs cRusH.. he intoduce him to me and my first impresion to ds guy s sobrang sUplAdoH, mYabnG(yabang kz niang mglakad eh), pero mAbAiT nman. cUte p ng xia pg ngsmile eH...

until tym goes by, and prang i can prove to myself n mAli pla ung fiRst iMpreSsion koh to dis gUy.. den later on i found myself na cRusH koh n rN plA ung gUy....graveh sobrang nkkains noh!!!!


....den I can actuali prove to myself n ..."d mOrE u hAtE, d mOrE u lUv " pAla!!

1 comment:

Sherlyn said...

Correct...actually I also believe in that saying.....Bakit nga kaya gan0n nOh hindi ko Ko talaga maintindihan ang lyf......Hay Naku